Description: This extraordinary hotel is situated in the heart of Dubai’s new Downtown Burj district, The Old Town. The hotel showcases a traditional exterior contrasted with a modern interpretation of Arabian interior themes. Accommodation arrangements consist of 197 guest rooms each adorned with delicate Arabian patterns. Amenities consist of: Outdoor pool and pool deck, fitness centre and various restaurants each linked to a central Arabian courtyard where shishas are served during evening.
Location: Just minutes away from the Burj Dubai, the world's tallest tower and the gem of the spectacular Burj Dubai commercial and residential complex. An easy walk to five star dining and the entertainment of Old Town Island and Burj Dubai Lake Park and the renowned attractions such as the spectacular Burj Dubai Boulevard and Dubai Mall.
Rooms: 197 Guest rooms. Modern lines merge with Arabian touch and artefacts.
- 155 Standard King (36m2)
- 8 Junior suites accompanied by a balcony
- 32 Twin
- 2 Rooms especially meant for the physically challenged guests
- Disability rooms are single and comprise services for an attendant with connecting doors to an adjacent room
- All rooms have open plan bathroom with a large bath and a separate areas for shower and toilet which makes the room feel extra spacious
- Tea and coffee making amenities
- Spacious desk with the provision of free high speed internet access
- Rotating flat screen TV
- Mini Bar
- 24-hours Room Service, guest valet
- Individual AC
- Rooms accompanied by balconies
Dining: A variety of dining options, all of which are connected to a central Arabian courtyard where shishas are served in the evening.
24 hour dining eatery with patio.
International coffee shop.
Sports grill and bar. All main sports events are shown.
Facilities and Services:
Outdoor pool and pool deck
- Aerobic, cardio-vascular & weight training
- Plasma screens for entertainment during your workout
- New facilities close by: The Dubai Mall
- Dukkan Al Manzil souk – 30 shops and boutiques
- Mall of the Emirates